I miss my old happiness
I miss my old childish books
I miss the way I was laughing without caring about my smile
I miss my old toys
I miss people around me actually caring about me
I miss you talking to me.. looking at me in the eyes
I miss you showing off just for me
I miss you doing things that actually meant something important to me..
I miss you giving me any chance to believe that you may actually feel the same
I miss you standing next to me
I miss you telling me your dreams
I miss me doing things without thinking them before
I miss the old me. But everything has its explanation..
Maybe people change because that's how it's meant to be. Because they could not face what happenned to them without changing their ways, theis beliefs, themselves. I will never forget what I was, what he was, what was between the things I am missing and the things I just want to send away right now.
~Look at old pictures. Laugh, cry, smile, feel the emptiness, but never forget: That's what you were. And now, that's what you are. You can always change what you are,nobody said that's easy, it's difficult by the way. But if you never try, I guess you'll never know. And sometims you may get hurt, but that's something inevitable. Moreover(άλλωστε) nothing can hurt us without our permission. :) ~
Μπορεί να μη μιλάμε όπως παλιά, να με ξέχασες, να μη θυμάσαι τίποτα.. Αλλά εγώ δε ξεχνάω ποτέ!
(Και μεταξύ μας, πιστεύω ούτε και συ..)
Καλή σας ημέρα!
(I'm sick today-.- Shit)
I miss my old childish books
I miss the way I was laughing without caring about my smile
I miss my old toys
I miss people around me actually caring about me
I miss you talking to me.. looking at me in the eyes
I miss you showing off just for me
I miss you doing things that actually meant something important to me..
I miss you giving me any chance to believe that you may actually feel the same
I miss you standing next to me
I miss you telling me your dreams
I miss me doing things without thinking them before
I miss the old me. But everything has its explanation..
Maybe people change because that's how it's meant to be. Because they could not face what happenned to them without changing their ways, theis beliefs, themselves. I will never forget what I was, what he was, what was between the things I am missing and the things I just want to send away right now.
~Look at old pictures. Laugh, cry, smile, feel the emptiness, but never forget: That's what you were. And now, that's what you are. You can always change what you are,nobody said that's easy, it's difficult by the way. But if you never try, I guess you'll never know. And sometims you may get hurt, but that's something inevitable. Moreover(άλλωστε) nothing can hurt us without our permission. :) ~
Μπορεί να μη μιλάμε όπως παλιά, να με ξέχασες, να μη θυμάσαι τίποτα.. Αλλά εγώ δε ξεχνάω ποτέ!
(Και μεταξύ μας, πιστεύω ούτε και συ..)
Καλή σας ημέρα!
(I'm sick today-.- Shit)

No comments:
Post a Comment