Sunday, July 10, 2011

Well it is suummer..

Birds flying high, you know how I feel.. Sun in the sky you knooooow how I feel.!

    So. This is the time everyone is looking forward to during winter lessons, schools, jobs etc etc.. The time when the sunset has that amazing purple-red-pink-yellow colour and you can feel the breeze in your skin making everything beautiful and simple.. The time when the center of the city is crowded and amazing with all these tourists and people from different cultures walking down the beutiful old roads smiling.. We are so anxious about our everyday lives and everyday 'huge' problems, that we have already forgotten how it is to smile, and to see people smiling back just enjoying the minute.
   Of course this is the time everybody misses something.. I miss my friends, they are all for vacation in one of our friend's house in a beautiful place in Peloponnisos. I miss them, I think I would have a great time too if i was with them.. but let's say that everything happens for a reason. Next time, next year, sometime that everything would be better, and the circumstances would be more favorable. So no sad faces :)
   I've no idea if the time passes faster or slower, i guess it depends on how you spend it.. I want to leave now, to escape from problems, fights, jealousies and lies,and feel the summer truer that ever happened:)

   Just become what you wish to! Then, If you are mature enough, you will be h a p p y :)
Summer 2011, has already begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment