Thursday, September 8, 2011

Show me your real face not the one you want to show

Having many things to do, remember to do the most important ones..  You run after people who make you feel less important, and that hurts you. You know you need noone to make you sure you are special, but you feel like losing everything. Make your thoughts into boxes, clear them up and think again. What do you need and what do you want? You feel like an outsider and a fish out of the water in your one bowl. 

School starts in less than 3 days. It is amazingly impossible to think that after those fantastic 2 months of summer vacation we go back to same old routine, fears and habits. It's almost depressing. The feeling reminds me of a song I love to hear  on Sunday mornings with a cup of hot coffe, the best friendship.
We go back. I want to cry, this year will find us absolutely different. We've changed, and we don't even know it. I do, and I really can do nothing about it. 

Let's hope for a pretty school year, with happiness, success, laughs, smiles and fulfilled ambitions :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment