Days 've been passing pretty quickly.. I just want to close my eyes and when i open them again it will all be gone. The people that hurt us, the things that make us cry, the thoughts that bring us back bad memories. I just need to think of the see. And of green. Of green and of ..beautiful pure horses and deers running free feeling the air and whispering with their magical voice the sound of silence and beauty, calling me to go with them, forget everything and everyone and just fly..
Why would somebody wish something like that? Why reality is not good enough for us and our dreams? Why are we not able to stop thinking of some things that make our lives worse and worse? Damn you reality. Damn you school life. I just need passion..
*bohemian musings, my always favourite sweet magical inspiration





No comments:
Post a Comment