Friday, October 7, 2011

Give me back the breath you took when you looked me

Days've been passing pretty quickly once again and again.. You know, we people, we are amazningly funny.. We have problems, and you are crying. And then we overcome them. And we find new ones, just to find something to make us feel bad.. You have seen that for sure even in yourself. I have, I do do it..
It was a pretty anxious week at school, at home, at extra school lessons, everywere. But even now that everything's perfect (I feel weird for telling that word. who is perfect!), I keep thinking about extremely unimportant things, or things that i wouldn't even care 2 or 3 days before.
I don't like my post, I dont like my english, I don't like my style..

When you look me with your eyes I want to stand up and start screaming and crying from happiness.. I want to cry because the feeling I get whenever you smile at me makes me alive again.. It's like being reborned.. How boring and clisse that might look.. I really don't give a damn. ou have a secret smile and I wish.. you use it only for me.. Whenever you touch me, you are tell my name, whenever our eyes meet, my heart is out!
Shit! Off topic! Or maybe the first part is off topic. I don't know. Fuck it all, I love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment